The Rogue Fitness Black Friday sales are legendary in the home gym community.
Due to COVID-19, this year’s sales are toned down a bit but there are still some good deals on offer.
These deals are ongoing but will likely sell fast, so don’t blame us if you miss out.
Here are our current favorites.
Best Rack Deals
- Rogue RML-490 Power Rack – $115 off – A great rack that would suit almost all home gyms.
- Rogue RML-690 Power Rack – $175 off – A serious rack for serious lifters.
- SML-2 Monster Lite Squat Stand – $65 off – One of our favorites, read our review here.
- SML-1 Monster Lite Squat Stand – $50 off
- All Monster Lite & Monster Racks – shipping costs capped at $75 – let’s face it – shipping costs hurt – but they don’t have to kill.
Best Barbell Deals
- Rogue Echo Bar 2.0 – $40 off – A 4.8 star rating from 270 reviews says it all. Get in quick.
- Rogue Bella Bar 2.0 – $25 off
- Rogue 45lb Ohio Power Bar – $35 off
- The Ohio Bar – $20 off
- Rogue B&R Bar 2.0 – $35 off
Best Weights & Plates Deals
- Rogue HG 2.0 Bumper Plates – Hundo Pricing – See our review here.
- Rogue Calibrated KG Steel Plates – $10+ off
- Rubber Hex Dumbbells – $1/lb – Good discounts on high quality dumbbells.
Best Storage Deals
- Rogue V2 Gun Rack – $20 off – Our overall best barbell storage rack.
- Rogue 3 Bar Gun Rack – $10 off
- Belt & Band Hangar – $7.50 off
Best Deals on Assault Bikes
- Assault AirBike – $150 off – An amazing discount on an amazing bike. This one will go fast.
- Assault Bike Pro – $100 off – One of our all-time favorite assault bikes.
Best Deals on Accessories
- Rogue Monster Lite Matador – $15 off
- SAML-24 Monster Lite Safety Spotter Arms – $10 off
- Rogue Landmines – $20 off – see our full review here.
- Rogue USA Aluminum Collars – $11 off
Best Training Equipment Deals
- Rogue Plate Carrier – $25 off – weight vests are an excellent way to up the intensity of your workouts.
- AbMat Medicine Ball – $20 off – The best medicine ball on the market, more or less.
- Kettle Gryp – $5 off – The easiest (and cheapest) way to turn a dumbbell into a kettlebell. See our review here.
- TRX Rip Trainer – $30 off – TRX is synomous with suspension trainers. Can’t go wrong.
- Rogue Sandbags – $14 off – Sandbag workouts are great for mixing up your training. Don’t miss this chance to pick up a high quality sandbag at a reasonable price.
- Rogue Echo Dog Sled – $20 off – Seriously cool.
- Rogue P-6V Garage Pull-up System – $15 off
- Rogue Slice Sled – $27.50 off – Great for both push and pull training.
Here’s the full list of hot deals. We’ll try and keep this list updated but equipment will sell out at these prices.
Why We Recommend Rogue Fitness
When choosing quality fitness equipment, you will never get it wrong if you opt for Rogue Fitness. They are certainly not the cheapest, but anything Rogue produces is top of the line and will last you a long time.
Rogue Fitness prides itself to be a local, Columbus, Ohio, run business. They always look to source locally, and quality is their #1 priority.