If you are looking for the best value for money power tower, then this is the one for you. Sturdy construction and good multifunctionality make it an ideal investment for any home gym.
- H-shaped base for added stability
- Thick box-style comfortable cushions
- Non-slip handle grips
- Assembly can be tricky
- Maximum weight capacity is only 250 lbs
The Body Champ VKR1010 is a four-station power tower. It includes a knee raise station, a pull-up bar, pushes up bars, and a dip-station.
With it, you can work your legs, knees, chest, shoulders, arms, back, and more. You can even use it to enhance core and upper body strength. Whether you want abs, a wider chest, stronger thighs, or arms, this is the power tower for you.
- Dimensions: 55” x 41” x 83”
- Weight: 64 lbs.
- Sturdy steel construction
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Multifunctional 4 station fitness tool
- Built-in push-up bars
- VKR station for knees and abdominal muscle workouts
Reasons to Buy
- The Body Champ VKR1010 features protective feet covers that protect your floor from damage.
- It features a built-in dip station, vertical knee raise station, pull-up bar, and push-up bar.
- The base includes additional steps making it easier to reach the pull-up bars for people with smaller heights.
- It features an H-shaped base and two-arched stability bars for added stability, making it safe to use by people on the higher end of the weight capacity.
- The power tower features thick box-style cushions on the arms and the back, making it extremely comfortable to use. The cushions are steam stitched cushions ensuring long-lasting use
- All the handles feature non-slip grips for additional safety and ease of use.
Reasons Not To Buy
- The Body Champ VKR1010 is not weatherproof, so you will have to use it in an indoor gym.
- You will have to assemble the equipment yourself, which can be tricky for many users.
- The maximum weight capacity is 250 lbs. which is substantially lower than most other power towers.
The 4 stations provide multifunctionality allowing you to add versatility to your workouts. Whether you want to do push-ups, chin-ups, pull-ups, dips, knee or leg raises, crunches, or core stability exercises, you can do it all on the Body Champ Power Tower.
It is ideal for both beginner and advanced workouts. Whether you are an amateur just starting out your fitness journey or are a professional trainer, this is the machine for you.
The Body Champ Power Tower is compact enough to fit into a small room. It features an ergonomic design with an H-shaped base and two arched stability bars, ensuring optimal weight distribution across the power tower.
You can purchase it for commercial use or for your home gym, and it will not disappoint. With it, you will have more than enough workout options to get a full-body workout or opt for targeted exercises to tone only specific parts of the body.
If you are looking for the best value for money, then this is the power tower for you. Its sturdy construction and multifunctionality make it an ideal starting-out investment for beginners as it will last longer and see them through their journey to becoming fitness experts.